WEBSITE OWNER IDENTIFICATION:
VLP THE VACCINES COMPANY S.L.
LOUIS PROUST Nº 13, 47151.-BOECILLO (VALLADOLID) Spain – CIF B-37515111
INFORMATION AND TERMINOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that web pages, online stores, intranets, online platforms or the like store in the browser of the user who visits them and are necessary to contribute to the web browsing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
La siguiente información de los tipos posibles de cookies ayuda a comprender mejor las funciones que hacen posible:
The following information on the possible types of cookies helps you to better understand the functions that make it possible:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies space of your computer until you close the browser, so that none is recorded on the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make possible the operational management with each of the users that is accessing simultaneously to the web.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that remain stored in the cookies space of your computer after the browser is closed, and that you will consult the web page the next time you access it to remember information that facilitates browsing (access the service directly Without the need for the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offer those products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when browsing a web page can be:
- Cookies of origin or own: They are cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but which have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it. An example may be the cookie used by an advertisement or ad banner that is on the website that we visit. Another can be the cookie used by a visitor counter contracted by the website that we visited.
Cookies can be used to:
- Technical aims: These are also called «strictly necessary». They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of Restricted access, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound or share Content through social networks.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see the web page, display formats, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and criteria of navigation of different areas of the web, application or platform and allows us to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data collected by the users of the service.
- Advertising: They allow to implement parameters of efficiency in the publicity offered in the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow to implement parameters of efficiency in the advertising offered in the web pages, based on information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising In function of the same.
DETAIL OF THE COOKIES USED IN THIS SITE
|_utmt||Third parties||vplbio.com||Google Analytics||Session||Of analysis||No|
|_utma||Third parties||vplbio.com||Google Analytics||2 years||Of analysis||No|
|_utmb||Third parties||vplbio.com||Google Analytics||Session||Of analysis||No|
|_utmc||Third parties||vplbio.com||Google Analytics||Session||Of analysis||No|
|_utmz||Third parties||vplbio.com||Google Analytics||6 mouths||Of analysis||No|
|Viewed_cookie_policy||Third parties||vplbio.com||Quantcast Inc.||12 mouths||Of analysis||No|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. This is why most browsers offer you the ability to manage cookies that are right for you.
In some browsers you can configure rules for managing cookies per site, which gives you more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust, or even delete cookies already stored.
Here’s how to make these settings in different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES